Monday, March 9, 2009

THE PREACHER’S CORNER: GIVE WHAT YOU RECEIVE

Yesterday , I was watching the “Nigerian Hip-hop Award”, all through the program, I caught something from Cohbams when he was called out to give his word for the award he received, he said “ All the things you saw me doing out there was not me, there are better guys than me who are worth this award. I don’t worth this. And I will like to say that it is not my own power or skill, but by the strength of God. I also thank my mum ….. without them I am nobody”.

Today, I listened to the pastor preach in the Sunday service. “There is nothing you have that you didn’t receive, some thought all they have are results of there hard work or labor, but there some who work harder than they do but get less. If you earn everything, how about the air you breath”

The basis of all these is: Everything you have, you received, and there is nothing you have in this life that you didn’t receive. Give what you receive. The more you give, the more you receive. Give glory to God for everything you have, and always remember that you are not the best person to receive what you have, it’s God grace and mercy. Do well to all men.

“Give the world the best you have and the best will come back to you”

- Sonya Carson


No comments: